Open Classroom Tomorrow
Just sat in the classroom about to leave and thought I would remind everyone that it is the first Tuesday of the month tomorrow, which means from 9 (or just before if the weather is really bad) until about half past 9 you are able to come into the classroom, sit with your child and work with them or watch them, whatever you would like to do.
However, as you might be aware, Kellie Oakman teaches the class on a Tuesday and so she will be in charge of the lesson, with this in mind I have made myself available and will also be in the class, though acting as a Teaching Assistant. So, if you would like to ask me any questions or just have a chat tomorrow during this time then please feel free.
Sorry the notice is a little late, but better late than never eh? Hopefully see you tomorrow and have a lovely rest of your evening! I'm off to play football now!
Mr. Thomas
No comments:
Post a Comment